Holiday Villas in Spain

SEARCH / PROPERTY NO :


Luxury Apartment In Exclusive Development. Costa Adeje

Canary Islands | Tenerife | Playa Paraiso

PROPERTY: 201153
2 bedrooms
 

Property Type: Apartment
Details: 2 bedroom 2 bathroom sleeps 4 in comfort Floor Area: 110 m2

The apartment is fully equipped for a comfortable friendly, familiar and relaxing stay. There is parking at your door and vigilant. Its spacious rooms are decorated in soft tones and bright, equipped with fresh linens, Egyptian cotton and fully furnished. Start your day with breakfast outdoors in one of the terraces overlooking the swimming pools and lush gardens care.
The bright living area has been designed to 'leisure living', as open space, with its comfortable kitchen, your living room and terrace. The location of the development allows you to enjoy its quiet pools, stroll by the sea, its close and great beaches, or just watch a sunset from the terrace overlooking the sea. More recreational areas and bustling tourist are just 10 minutes by car and bus service to 5 min

 

TO BOOK THIS PROPERTY...
Call: M.Carmen
Tel: +34 666591237 or
Click here to use our enquiry form.
Luxury Apartment In Exclusive Development. Costa Adeje / Photo Gallery

N/A

N/A

N/A

N/A

N/A

N/A

N/A

N/A

Photo 9

Photo 10

Photo 11

N/A

Rental Rates & Pricing
PERIOD RATE
FROM: 23rd Jan 2014 TO: 27th Feb 2016 480 per week
 
RENTAL NOTES:

Establishing a delivery of 30% of the rental as a reserve will be sent by bank transfer and are not refundable in the event of cancellation. The rest of the full rent, or 70% must be paid before or on delivery of keys, either through bank transfer or cash, depending on the customer's choice. Not allowed credit card payments
*NOTE: Please contact the owner direct if you need to make payment in a currency not shown.

Local Property Notes:
he apartment belongs to a residential complex of 20. 000 m. with manicured gardens and private pools. Situated in Playa Paraiso, with three nearby beaches, offers a shopping and hotel area with all necessary facilities, well connected, just 5 minutes from the motorway and bus service. For its unique location will have the option to play sports of all kinds: golf (there are three fields in 15km), surfing (Las Americas), diving in Playa Paraiso itself, and all kinds of sea sports, excursions to the island of Gomera, whale watching, and wonderful hiking trails. El Teide is just behind us. The area also has two large water parks (Siam Park and Aqualand) and shopping and fashion as The Duke and Big Sur. Being a very quiet area with stunning views of the island of La Gomera also allows you to be very close to tourist and leisure centers such as El Duque, Las Americas and Los Cristianos.


Bedroom Information:
Single Rooms 0 rooms
Double Rooms 2 rooms
Twin Bedrooms N/A rooms
Family Bedrooms 0 rooms
Bathrooms 2 rooms
Cots: N/A
Bunkbeds: N/A
Showers: 2
Toilets: 2

Local Area Information:
Nearest Beach Playa más cercana at 400 Metres
Nearest Town Playa Paraiso
Outside Info Balcony • Garden • Garden chairs • Parking • Pool • Sun beds • Terrace • Children welcome • Long term rental available • Non smoking only • Pets not allowed •
Ferry Port Los Cristianos at 15 Kilometres
Local Activities Beach • Cycling • Diving • Fishing • Golf • Horse riding • Mountain Biking • Sailing • Swimming • Tennis • Walking • Water Parks • Windsurfing •

Travel Information:
Nearest Airport Tenerife Sur at 25 Kilometres
Ferry Port Los Cristianos at 15 Kilometres
Nearest Railway
Nearest Motorway
Nearest Hospital
Car Needed? Yes


Enquire about this property:
First Name: *
Last Name: *
Email: *
Phone Number: *
Date of Arrival: *
No. People:
Security letters:

Enter the letters shown in the box to the right




Your Message / additional requirements

Contact The Owner Direct:

M.Carmen - +34 666591237


<< BACK TO PREVIOUS PAGE