Holiday Villas in Spain

SEARCH / PROPERTY NO :


Luxury Villas In Dassia, Corfu, Ionian Islands

Greece | Ionian Islands | Dasia, Corfu

PROPERTY: 201188
3 bedrooms
 

Property Type: Villa
Details: Villas on the Beach in Dassia Vacation Ideal Properties, Seaside Luxurious Villas with Private Pools Two x 3 Bedroom Villas Floor Area: m2

The villas Sissy and Olympia are situated in the eastern part of inland Corfu, in the Dassia area, at a distance of 12 kilometers from the main town and Corfu airport. They are two identical buildings, fully autonomous and at a distance from each other designed to preserve the privacy of residents.

They are located on a seaside plot of land facing the beach and each villa has its own private pool and exclusive use of an outdoor area of 2000sq.m. Each villa has two floors and a total area of 140sq.m, with the capacity to sleep 6 persons in three bedrooms.

 

TO BOOK THIS PROPERTY...
Call: NIKOLAOS KRITIKOS
Tel: (GREECE) +30 2661093400 or
Click here to use our enquiry form.
Luxury Villas In Dassia, Corfu, Ionian Islands / Photo Gallery

Photo 1

Photo 2

Photo 3

Photo 4

Photo 5

Photo 6

Photo 7

Photo 8

Photo 9

Photo 10

Photo 11

Photo 12

Photo 13

Photo 14

Sea View

Photo 16

Photo 17

Photo 18

Photo 19

Rental Rates & Pricing
PERIOD RATE
FROM: 23rd May 2012 TO: 19th Jun 2012 360 per night
FROM: 20th Jun 2012 TO: 3rd Jul 2012 600 per night
FROM: 4th Jul 2012 TO: 17th Jul 2012 725 per night
FROM: 18th Jul 2012 TO: 28th Aug 2012 780 per night
FROM: 29th Aug 2012 TO: 4th Sep 2012 725 per night
FROM: 5th Sep 2012 TO: 18th Sep 2012 600 per night
FROM: 19th Sep 2012 TO: 2nd Oct 2012 480 per night
FROM: 3rd Oct 2012 TO: 30th Oct 2012 360 per night
FROM: 22nd Apr 2013 TO: 30th Apr 2014 800 per night
 
RENTAL NOTES:

Check in: 14.30. Check out: 10.00. In case that you wish different check in and check out hours, you should extend your reservation or ask for this possibility.

On making the reservation an amount equivalent to 25% of the total should be paid. The remaining 75% must be deposited, at the latest, eight weeks before the date of arrival. In the case of cancellation before the eight week period, half of the advance payment will be returned, within a period of from 55 to 28 days before arrival 50% of the amount paid will be withheld - from 27 days to the date of arrival 75% of the amount and in the event of a no show the full amount will be withheld.
*NOTE: Please contact the owner direct if you need to make payment in a currency not shown.

Local Property Notes:
All interior areas are air-conditioned using the fan coil type heating-cooling system and there is also a central heating system. There are LCD TVs in all the bedrooms as well as in the living room which is also equipped with DVD home-cinema and satellite receiver. Wireless internet access is also available free of charge in all areas of the house - there is a fax machine, phone and a safe.

The rates include the following:
Use of all spaces and the comforts they provide, apart from the pool during winter months. 24 hour supply of heating/air-conditioning. Wireless internet access in all areas. Maid service four days per week. Pool maintenance and cleaning. Garden maintenance. By agreement, and with payment of the respective charges, many other services can be arranged.


Bedroom Information:
Single Rooms 0 rooms
Double Rooms 3 rooms
Twin Bedrooms N/A rooms
Family Bedrooms 0 rooms
Bathrooms 0 rooms
Cots: N/A
Bunkbeds: N/A
Showers: 2
Toilets: 3

Local Area Information:
Nearest Beach 20 metres
Nearest Town Dasia, Corfu
Outside Info Balcony • Barbecue • Garden • Garden chairs • Parking • Pool • Sun beds • Terrace • Children welcome • Long term rental available • Non smoking only • Parking • Pets not allowed •
Ferry Port
Local Activities Climbing • Cycling • Diving • Fishing • Horse riding • Sailing • Swimming • Tennis • Walking •

Travel Information:
Nearest Airport 100
Ferry Port
Nearest Railway
Nearest Motorway
Nearest Hospital
Car Needed? Yes


Enquire about this property:
First Name: *
Last Name: *
Email: *
Phone Number: *
Date of Arrival: *
No. People:
Security letters:

Enter the letters shown in the box to the right




Your Message / additional requirements

Contact The Owner Direct:

NIKOLAOS KRITIKOS - (GREECE) +30 2661093400


<< BACK TO PREVIOUS PAGE