Holiday Villas in Spain

SEARCH / PROPERTY NO :


Luxury Villa With Private Swimming Pool

Spain | Costa Blanca | Benidorm, La Nucia, Altea, Albir

PROPERTY: 101630
4 bedrooms
 

Property Type:
Details: 4 Beds, Sleeps 8, 2 Lounges, 2 Bathrooms, 2 Kitchens, Al Fresco Dining Area, Pool Floor Area: m2

The villa is situated in a quiet, upmarket residential area in the beautiful village of La Nucia. The villa is laid out as two self-contained apartments over two floors, with external staircase, making it ideal for two families to share or extended family groups. La Nucia is backed by the beautiful mountains of the Sierra Bernia, which provide a temperate climate making short and long stays a pleasure at any time of year. Golf courses, shops, restaurants, waterparks, historic villages and Terra Mitica and Terra Natura theme parks are all on the doorstep. The beautiful old spanish coastal town of Altea is 10 minutes drive away, as are the boutiques, pavement cafes and Blue Flag beach at Albir, and the lively cosmopolitan resort of Benidorm, with its excellent shopping, 2 Blue Flag beaches and fabulous nightlife. The area really does have something for everyone.

 

TO BOOK THIS PROPERTY...
Call: Warren Aspin
Tel: 07813 686060 or
Click here to use our enquiry form.
Luxury Villa With Private Swimming Pool / Photo Gallery

Villa from across Private Pool

Main Lounge

Bedroom with Dressing Area

Photo 4

Comfortable First Floor Lounge

Al Fresco Dining

Ample, Secure Parking

Sunbathing Terrace

Rental Rates & Pricing
PERIOD RATE
FROM: 12th Apr 2012 TO: 25th Jan 2014 £ 600 from per week
 
RENTAL NOTES:

A 25% deposit is required at the time of booking, the remaining 75% is payable 8 weeks before departure. A £100 refundable damage deposit is also require.
Change over day is Saturday.
*NOTE: Please contact the owner direct if you need to make payment in a currency not shown.

Local Property Notes:
Coast/Beach
Albir Beach (Blue Flag) 10 minutes drive.
Benidorm popular Levante Beach (Blue Flag) 15 minutes drive.
Benidorm quieter Poniente Beach (Blue Flag) 15 minutes drive.

Golf
Don Cayo Altea 4 kms
Bonalba Alicante 30kms
La Sella Pedreguer 25 Kms
2 championship resort golf courses are currently being built adjacent to Terra Mitica & Terra Natura theme parks.



Bedroom Information:
Single Rooms 0 rooms
Double Rooms 3 rooms
Twin Bedrooms 1 rooms
Family Bedrooms 0 rooms
Bathrooms 2 rooms
Cots: 1
Bunkbeds: N/A
Showers: 2
Toilets: 2

Local Area Information:
Nearest Beach Albir
Nearest Town Benidorm, La Nucia, Altea, Albir
Outside Info Balcony • Terrace • Barbecue • Pool • Garden chairs • Sun beds • Garden • Parking
Ferry Port
Local Activities Swimming • Beach • Golf • Climbing • Theme Parks • Water Parks

Travel Information:
Nearest Airport Alicante
Ferry Port
Nearest Railway Benidorm
Nearest Motorway 65
Nearest Hospital
Car Needed? Yes


Enquire about this property:
First Name: *
Last Name: *
Email: *
Phone Number: *
Date of Arrival: *
No. People:
Security letters:

Enter the letters shown in the box to the right




Your Message / additional requirements

Contact The Owner Direct:

Warren Aspin - 07813 686060


<< BACK TO PREVIOUS PAGE